Saturday, October 30, 2010

First word: Basketball
A device used in playing sports.  You throw it into a net.  It is a round ball, it can roll bounce and be thrown.  It is orange.  I used to play basketball in my driveway as a young child with my brother and father.

Second word: bicycle
You can ride this by pedaling.  I used to ride my bike as a child all the time in my neighborhood.  It was my mode of transportation to my piano classes.  It has two wheels. 

1. A bike with basketballs as the wheels for a children's toy bike.
2. Have the bike colored the same colors of a basketball.
3. Have the bike designed somewhat like a basketball. 
4. A clear basketball with a mini bike on the inside for decoration.
5. A bike with the basket shaped like a basketball
6. Have a bike with a basketball holder on it.
7. Install a basket on the bike for the ball to shoot through.
8. Basketball helmet
9. basketball designed safety gear.
10. New sport, basketball polo on bikes

I believe a childrens bike with wheels would be a viable product along with the safety gear.

1 comment:

  1. Monali,

    Ideas are fun and creative but this posting is way too short.

    ReplyDelete